Sophos is IT security products have become as complex as the networks they’re trying to secure. At Sophos we know that the solution to complexity is not more complexity. We tackle security challenges with clarity and confidence, knowing that simple security is better security.
- Client : James Moran
- Category : Sophos
- Date : 22 October 19
- Website : IT-Tech.com
- Location : New York
Stay protected against new-age threats to your network and your endpoints with a multi-layered approach to advanced threat protection.
Protect sensitive corporate data, no matter where it moves– within or outside your organization, stored on removable devices or shared via apps on the Cloud.
Secure mobile devices and protect corporate data without slowing your users down; keep personal and corporate data separate on users’ mobile devices.
Insider Threat Protection:
Identify the weak spots in your organization and stop innocent and malicious threats from within the organization.
Sophisticated yet simple security for your desktop environment. Sophos Endpoint Protection makes it simple to secure your Windows, Mac and Linux systems against malware and advanced threats, such as targeted attacks. Our next-generation endpoint protection integrates innovative technology like malicious traffic detection with real-time threat intelligence from SophosLabs to help you prevent, detect and remediate threats with ease. Web, application, and peripheral access policies can follow your users anywhere they go. And, your firewall and endpoints can share a security heartbeat.
- Innovative protection including anti-malware, HIPS and malicious traffic detection
- Web, application, device and data control for comprehensive policy enforcement
- Web filtering enforced on the endpoint whether users are on or off the corporate network
- Exploit Prevention mitigates the methods attackers use to exploit software vulnerabilities
- Forensic-level system cleanup
- Choose cloud-based Sophos Central or deploy Sophos Enterprise Console to manage your deployment
Sophos Endpoint Protection goes far beyond signature-based prevention of known malware. It correlates suspicious behaviors and activities using real-time threat intelligence from SophosLabs. From malicious URLs to web exploit code, unexpected system changes to command-and-control traffic, we’ll connect the dots so your endpoints and data are protected. The result is fewer infected computers and better protection against targeted attacks and data breaches.
Enforce your web, application, device and data policies with ease, thanks to seamless integration within the endpoint agent and the management console.
- Web Control Category-based web filtering enforced on and off the corporate network
- Application Control Point-and-click blocking of applications by category or name
- Peripheral Control Managed access to removable media and mobile devices
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP) Restrict unauthorized data flow using prebuilt or custom rules
Sophos Endpoint Protection delivers sophisticated functionality coupled with a simple, intuitive user experience. Quick and easy deployment, well-balanced default policies and automatic configuration of HIPS are just a few examples of how we do things differently.
Flexible licensing and deployment
Choose Sophos Central cloud-based management or deploy Sophos Enterprise Console software to apply policy, updates, and gather reporting. Root Cause analysis capabilities of Sophos Intercept X are exclusively available when managing endpoints in Sophos Central where the benefits of cloud scale, performance, and analytics can be leveraged.