You’re safer in our world because our Complete Security Suite protects everywhere, from your network, to your servers, endpoints and mobile devices too. And, because it’s all from Sophos, it works better together. And it’s so simple to use, you’ll actually turn it on—delivering best protection that saves you time and money
• Combines endpoint, data, email, web, server and mobile protection—all in one license
• Full-disk, file and email encryption, along with content control at the endpoint and gateway
• Endpoint threat protection that includes client firewall; web filtering; application, device and data control, and patch assessment
• Protects everywhere with integrated technologies that work better together
- Client : James Moran
- Category : Sophos Security
- Date : 22 October 19
- Website : IT-Tech.com
- Location : New York
- Sophos Security
- Cisco Networks
You May Also Know How it Uses In IT Field?
Powered by SophosLabs, Sophos AI-enhanced, cloud-native security solutions secure endpoints and networks against advanced cyber threats.
Manage all your security products from a single interface with an intuitive dashboard. Spend less time responding to incidents with these features:
- Automatic insights shared between Next-Gen Firewall and Next-Gen Endpoint
- Active identification of compromised systems
- Automatic isolation of compromised endpoints
Sophos XG Firewall provides the best protection against threats like ransomware, cryptomining, bots, worms, hacks, breaches and APIs.
Stop unknown threats with powerful deep-learning and intrusion prevention technologies
Automatic threat response instantly identifies and isolates to stop threats from spreading
Unified policy management enables you to manage all your users, applications and network policies in a single place
Intercept X delivers unmatched protection with its use of deep-learning, endpoint detection and response. It is the industry’s top-rated malware detection and exploit protection.
Using artificial intelligence and deep learning it can detect both known and unknown malware.
Smarter Email Security
Sophos Email sandboxing keeps zero-day malware and unwanted applications out with deep learning and AI. Trust your inbox again.
Use Sophos Synchronised Security in line with Sophos Email and Phish Threat to identify members of staff that pose the most risk and target them with specific training and simulations to improve awareness.
Sophos Mobile is a unified endpoint management (UEM) solution that gives you the ability to manage Windows 10, macOS, iOS, and Android devices from a central console. Allowing users to work how they want, where they want on their preferred devices, Sophos mobile facilitates productivity whilst providing maximum security.
Intercept X for Server offers powerful server-specific protection for applications and data on physical or virtual server and in the cloud. Features of Intercept X for Servers include:
- Deep learning to protect against unknown malware
- Anti-exploit protects against common hacking techniques even if your servers aren’t fully patched
- Root cause analysis gives you all the details so you can improve
- Anti-hacker capabilities prevent pervasive, real-time hacking
- Server lockdown defines known and trusted applications, reducing the attack surface
- Cloud workload discovery helps to make sure there are no unprotected resources in your public cloud environments
Cloud Optix delivers cloud security monitoring, analytics and compliance automation with a simple interface, backed up with AI-informed security expertise. Get proactive with your cloud compliance, smarter at DecSecOps and raise the standard of your cloud security.
- Inventory management across multiple cloud providers
- Complete network topology and traffic flow visualisation
- AI-based user behaviour and traffic anomaly detection
- Continuous compliance assessments
- Out-of-the-box compliance policy templates
- Alert correlation for faster remediation
- Detect changes to critical settings
Sophos secures Microsoft Azure, AWS and the Google Cloud Platform.